By Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón
- The first ebook to deal with the interaction among carbonaceous fabrics and adsorption
- Includes very important environmental purposes, resembling the elimination of unstable natural compounds from polluted atmospheres
- Covers either gas-solid and liquid-solid adsorption
Read or Download Adsorption by Carbons PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Nanotechnology isn't any longer a basically social speaking element and is starting to impact the lives of each person. Carbon nanotechnology as an incredible shaper of latest nanotechnologies has advanced right into a really interdisciplinary box, which encompasses chemistry, physics, biology, drugs, fabrics technological know-how and engineering.
Court cases of the NATO complex examine Institute, held in Cetraro (CS) Italy, from 1-12 September 1998
Chalcogenide glass is made from many parts from the Chalcogenide staff. The glass is obvious to infrared gentle and comes in handy as a semiconductor in lots of digital units. for instance, chalcogenide glass fibers are an element of units used to accomplish laser surgical procedure. This e-book is a entire survey of the present kingdom of technology and expertise within the box of chalcogenide semiconductor glasses.
The advance of fabrics for fresh and effective power iteration and garage is without doubt one of the such a lot swiftly constructing, multi-disciplinary components of latest technology, pushed basically via issues over worldwide warming, diminishing fossil-fuel reserves, the necessity for strength safeguard, and extending shopper call for for transportable electronics.
- Chemoinformatics for Drug Discovery
- Synthetic Coordination and Organometallic Chemistry
- An Introduction to the Physical Chemistry of Food (Food Science Text Series)
- Handbook of Hydrothermal Technology: A Technology for Crystal Growth and Materials Processing (Materials and Processing Technology)
- Graph-Theoretical Matrices in Chemistry
- Pathways to Modern Chemical Physics
Extra info for Adsorption by Carbons
Adsorption by Carbons by Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón