By Dale J. Benos
- Summarizes present country of amiloride-sensitive sodium channel field
- Analyzes structure-function of epithelial sodium channels
- Discusses immunolocalization of epithelial sodium channels
- Examines hormonal legislation of sodium channels
- Discusses sodium channels in lymphocytes, kidney, and lung
- Considers mechanosensitivity of sodium channels
- Provides rules on sodium channels and disease
Read Online or Download Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Similar biophysics books
Sodium reabsorbing epithelia play a massive position in whole-body sodium homeostasis. a few examples of sodium regulating tissues comprise kidney, colon, lung, and sweat ducts. Sodium shipping throughout those membranes is a two-step method: access via an amiloride-sensitive sodium channel and go out through the ouabain-sensitive sodium/potassium ATPase.
Das grundlegende Kompendium führt in das zunehmend wichtiger werdende Thema der Biosginalverarbeitung ein. Der inhaltliche Aufbau orientiert sich an der Abfolge der diagnostischen Kette: von Sensorik, Signalverstärkung und -konditionierung über Signalabtastung und -digitalisierung, Methoden der Biosignalverarbeitung bis zu Auswertung und Diagnosevorschlag.
Either concepts for research (computational and experimental) in structural and mechanistic Enzymology have built to a point independently. despite the fact that, over the past few years a development has emerged for strengthening their integration. this mixture not just brings jointly computations and experiments all in favour of an analogous enzymatic difficulties, but in addition offers complementary insights into the investigated houses and has a robust synergy impact.
Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging offers a finished creation to and a state of the art evaluate of the basic technology and sign processing ideas of diagnostic ultrasound. The innovative association of the fabric serves novices in scientific ultrasound technological know-how and graduate scholars in addition to layout engineers, scientific physicists, researchers, medical collaborators, and the curious.
- A Tissue Regeneration Approach to Bone and Cartilage Repair (Mechanical Engineering Series)
- Peptide-Lipid Interactions: 52 (Current Topics in Membranes)
- Introduction to Experimental Biophysics: Biological Methods for Physical Scientists: Volume 2
- Nanoscience: The Science of the Small in Physics, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology and Medicine (Nanoscience and Technology)
- Biomedical Polymers and Polymer Therapeutics
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Colloquium on Sports Science, Exercise, Engineering and Technology 2015 (ICoSSEET 2015) (Wireless Networks)
Extra info for Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes)
Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) by Dale J. Benos