By Helen K. Fletcher,Andrea Flood,Dougal Julian Hare
- Draws jointly wisdom from disparate resources in a definitive new source for clinicians operating during this area
- A becoming physique of evidence-based techniques during this zone are underpinned by means of attachment conception, together with direct intervention and using attachment thought to appreciate interactions and relationships
- Presents and integrates state-of-the-art versions and ways that experience formerly been to be had purely to specialists
- Written via mainstream practitioners who're energetic in medical paintings and learn; all for real-world purposes, with illustrative case examples throughout
Read or Download Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best clinical psychology books
The forte of medical baby and adolescent psychology has a historical past that dates again to the flip of the century while the 1st mental medical institution for kids was once reportedly confirmed. because it is at the moment utilized, this large and wide-ranging forte took organizational form from the Nineteen Sixties during the Nineties, and this present day baby and adolescent psychology stocks many features and performs a collaborative function different specialties inside of expert psychology.
Whole assurance of management, scoring, interpretation, and reporting specialist recommendation on warding off universal pitfalls with ease formatted for fast reference The hands-on consultant for with a bit of luck administering, scoring, and examining the WJ IV® assessments of accomplishment Written via Nancy Mather and Barbara J.
"Dodge Fernald writes a fascinating, easy-to-read e-book for college kids. each one point of view covers the old underpinnings of psychology, finishing with present types and viewpoints in addition to reviews and reviews of the viewpoint. that is very important and may support the following iteration of students in psychology to understand substitute perspectives.
The prognosis and administration of ADHD co-occurring with different issues similar to anxiousness, melancholy and character issues stay significant demanding situations for clinicians treating all age teams. This e-book publications clinicians via every one step within the analysis and administration of the comorbidities of grownup ADHD at the foundation of crucial case stories describing psychiatric problems that often happen with ADHD.
- The CBT Handbook: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Positive and Negative Symptoms in Psychosis: Description, Research, and Future Directions
- Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis
Extra info for Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology)
Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology) by Helen K. Fletcher,Andrea Flood,Dougal Julian Hare