By James F. Rusling
Read Online or Download Biomolecular Films: Design, Function, and Applications: Design, Function and Applications (Surfactant Science) PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Nanotechnology is not any longer a purely social conversing element and is commencing to have an effect on the lives of every person. Carbon nanotechnology as an enormous shaper of latest nanotechnologies has advanced right into a really interdisciplinary box, which encompasses chemistry, physics, biology, medication, fabrics technological know-how and engineering.
Court cases of the NATO complicated learn Institute, held in Cetraro (CS) Italy, from 1-12 September 1998
Chalcogenide glass is made of many parts from the Chalcogenide workforce. The glass is obvious to infrared gentle and turns out to be useful as a semiconductor in lots of digital units. for instance, chalcogenide glass fibers are an element of units used to accomplish laser surgical procedure. This booklet is a finished survey of the present kingdom of technology and know-how within the box of chalcogenide semiconductor glasses.
The improvement of fabrics for fresh and effective power iteration and garage is among the such a lot quickly constructing, multi-disciplinary parts of latest technology, pushed essentially by means of issues over worldwide warming, diminishing fossil-fuel reserves, the necessity for power safety, and extending purchaser call for for transportable electronics.
- Collection of Problems in Physical Chemistry: Pergamon International Library of Science, Technology, Engineering and Social Studies
- Chemoinformatics for Drug Discovery
- Correlations in Condensed Matter under Extreme Conditions: A tribute to Renato Pucci on the occasion of his 70th birthday
- Combustion Waves and Fronts in Flows: Flames, Shocks, Detonations, Ablation Fronts and Explosion of Stars
- Gas Solubilities: Widespread Applications
Extra info for Biomolecular Films: Design, Function, and Applications: Design, Function and Applications (Surfactant Science)
Biomolecular Films: Design, Function, and Applications: Design, Function and Applications (Surfactant Science) by James F. Rusling