By A.A. Maslov
Read Online or Download Captured Soviet Generals: The Fate of Soviet Generals Captured in Combat 1941-45 (Soviet Military Institute) PDF
Similar military history books
The specter of poison fuel, and different similar organic battle brokers, holds our society hostage to the prospective activities of terrorist teams or rogue states. This learn hopes to persuade policymakers and most of the people that the undesirable recognition that surrounds using fuel is essentially the results of propaganda, incorrect information, and oft-repeated half-truths.
During international battle II, the U.S. drafted 10. 1 million males to serve within the army. Of that quantity, 52,000 have been conscientious objectors, and 12,000 objected to noncombatant army provider. these 12,000 males served the rustic in Civilian Public carrier, this system initiated via common Lewis Blaine Hershey, the director of Selective carrier from 1941 to1970.
In Priest, baby-kisser, Collaborator, James Mace Ward deals the 1st complete and scholarly English-language biography of the Catholic priest and Slovak nationalist Jozef Tiso (1887-1947). the 1st president of an self sustaining Slovakia, validated as a satellite tv for pc of Nazi Germany, Tiso was once finally hanged for treason and (in impression) crimes opposed to humanity through a postwar reunified Czechoslovakia.
Spanish-Italian kin and the impact of the foremost Powers examines complicated kin among Spain and Italy, starting in 1943 and carrying on with until eventually 1957, contending that the connection can't be tested in isolation and needs to be understood in its broader context.
- Ideas of 'Race' in the History of the Humanities (Palgrave Critical Studies of Antisemitism and Racism)
- An Uncompromising Secessionist: The Civil War of George Knox Miller, Eighth (Wade's) Confederate Calvary
- Chemical Control: Regulation of Incapacitating Chemical Agent Weapons, Riot Control Agents and their Means of Delivery (Global Issues)
- Masters of War: Classical Strategic Thought
- Anzac Journeys: Returning to the Battlefields of World War Two
- The Carrera Revolt and 'Hybrid Warfare' in Nineteenth-Century Central America
Extra info for Captured Soviet Generals: The Fate of Soviet Generals Captured in Combat 1941-45 (Soviet Military Institute)
Captured Soviet Generals: The Fate of Soviet Generals Captured in Combat 1941-45 (Soviet Military Institute) by A.A. Maslov