By Jacob A. Moulijn,Michiel Makkee,Annelies E. van Diepen
With a spotlight on real commercial techniques, e.g. the creation of sunshine alkenes, synthesis fuel, high quality chemical substances, polyethene, it encourages the reader to imagine “out of the field” and invent and enhance novel unit operations and approaches. Reflecting today’s emphasis on sustainability, this version comprises new assurance of biomass instead to fossil fuels, and technique intensification.
The moment variation includes:
- New chapters on procedure Intensification and tactics for the Conversion of Biomass
- Updated and improved chapters all through with 35% new fabric overall
- Text containers containing case reports and examples from numerous diverse industries, e.g. synthesis loop designs, Sasol I Plant, Kaminsky catalysts, construction of Ibuprofen, click on chemistry, ammonia synthesis, fluid catalytic cracking
- Questions all through to stimulate debate and continue scholars awake!
- Richly illustrated chapters with superior figures and move diagrams
Chemical method know-how, moment Edition is a entire advent, linking the basic concept and ideas to the utilized nature of the topic. it is going to be useful to scholars of chemical engineering, biotechnology and business chemistry, in addition to training chemical engineers.
From experiences of the 1st edition:
“The authors have combined procedure expertise, chemistry and thermodynamics in a chic demeanour… total it is a great addition to books on chemical technology.” – The Chemist
“Impressively wide-ranging and complete… an outstanding textbook for college students, with a mixture of basic wisdom and technology.” – Chemistry in Britain (now Chemistry World)
Read or Download Chemical Process Technology PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
In 2001 Wyn Roberts celebrated either his seventieth birthday and 50 years of operating in floor technology, to exploit the time period "surface technology" in its broadest which means. This booklet goals to mark the anniversary with a contribution of lasting worth, whatever greater than the standard festschrift factor of a suitable magazine.
Nature presents us with an abundance of chemical power. featuring an outline of using bioresources within the twenty first century, advent to chemical compounds from Biomass covers assets, chemical composition of biomass, key components affecting composition, usage of wastes, extraction applied sciences, managed pyrolysis, fermentation, platform molecules, and eco-friendly chemical applied sciences for his or her conversion to worthy chemical compounds.
Units FORTH A FRAMEWORK FOR THE research AND learn OF FLAVONOIDS progressively more supplements comprise flavonoids. those items tend to be seen as nutrients instead of drug items by way of regulatory businesses and as a result now not subjected to rigorous medical trials ahead of they're advertised to most of the people.
Drawing from the 3rd variation of the bestselling Powder know-how guide, this booklet concentrates on dealing with tools and unit operations for powder and particle processing ideas. Itexamines the aim and components taken with each one process—including making plans, apparatus, measurements, and different beneficial concerns.
- Chirality in Natural and Applied Science
- Emulsions: Formation, Stability, Industrial Applications (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Sustainable Process Engineering: Concepts, Strategies, Evaluation and Implementation
- Over the Counter Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Fine Chemicals: The Industry and the Business
Additional info for Chemical Process Technology
Chemical Process Technology by Jacob A. Moulijn,Michiel Makkee,Annelies E. van Diepen